Permeable Pavement | EP Henry ECO
Parker Block is proud to exclusively represent and distribute EP Henry Hardscapes products. In response to federal, state, and local regulations to reduce impervious surfaces and stormwater runoff, EP Henry has created the ECO Cobble™. The design of the ECO series provides the most versatile permeable unit pavers on the market today with a selection in texture, earth tone colors, and pattern choices. In addition, the ECO series integrates seamlessly with the Old Towne Cobble™ and Coventry™ Stone I standard pavers to transition from permeable to regular pavers without a change in pattern or type of unit paver.
- Colors - Dakota, Harvest, and Pewter Blends
- Sizes - 6"x6" and 6"x9"
- Textures - Aged and Smooth
- Laying patterns - Herringbone Running Bond, I Pattern, and Random
- Unique shape accommodates water infiltration without the typical gaps associated with similar products
- Recignized as a stormwater Best Management Practice (BMP) by the EPA and other local and state regulatory agencies
- ADA compliant with smaller chamfered edges and the space between pavers at 1/2" or less
- Eligible for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credit